Do you have any motivation in order to keep the need for direct payday loan lenders minimal? If you answered “Yes” then you are off to a good start. There are many people who don’t and end up paying the cost of using the short term loans multiple times a year.
Motivation coupled with knowledge is a great power to build strong finances. The down side to this is that there are many people who grow up in households where there were no positive role models to form a strong financial base.
• There are some parents who are so frugal that when the children grow up they can’t keep money in their pockets long enough to make it to the bank.
• Then there are those parents who live off of plastic and buy everything which interests them. Often times, the children will get whatever they want as well, without any understanding that money doesn’t grow on trees.
• Some parents don’t talk about money at all and a young adult goes off to college or moves out of the house without ever listening to talks about budgeting income. Oftentimes, these parents have quite good money management skills but they forgot to mention them to their offspring.
• Then there are the ones who instill saving as top priority and the children go without through the years not realizing that balancing between spending and saving while keeping up with current bills is a great way to live.
Since, there are no financial prerequisite courses to graduate high school with good budgeting skills, there is the majority of the student body that never received financial information from their education either. Many classes which are offered, are so watered down, that a young adult exiting the class never truly learned much to carry them through adulthood.
Direct payday loan lenders help in emergencies but should not be relied upon.
Young students head off to college working their way into large debt with student loans. These loans are often their first step into the mature financial world. Student loans are considered good debt because they are installment loans. If the graduate does not know how to handle the monthly bills once payments start then there can be long term credit troubles ahead.
Where does a young adult learn to have credit cards and keep from spending the whole balance , balance those payments with their student loans, add that up to typical cost of living (and we all know how many online direct payday loan lenders profit with startup costs) and then complete the monthly budget with young people just trying to have some fun.
Since many of these young adults have not had any financial training or guidance, there are too many which start their credit history off on the wrong foot.
• Credit card balances way over the recommended 20% of the total available balance.
• Monthly budget is not managed well leaving student loans in deferment increasing final total cost.
• Missed payments and high credit utilization rates keep credit scores low.
• Too many transactions with direct payday loan lenders online eat away at income that could be used to make payments otherwise.
• Spending money on living arrangements, cars or electronics with the hopes that a good income job will come around.
Who can a young adult turn to for financial strategies? If parents are not a good resource, there may be a trusted family member or friend who will guide a young person to start their credit history off on the right foot.
Once a young adult knows how to go about choosing the right bank, setting up a retirement fund, increase savings, manage credit cards and not falling into the routine of using other money like payday loan lenders online they will manage more easily once it is time to buy a new car or home..